maswes.com – Archos video player
Link Download Archos video player
Click the download / install button below to install this application directly to your smartphone.
Archos video player
The critically acclaimed Archos Video Player app delivers an unparalleled video experience on tablets, phones and AndroidTV devices.
*** PLAY EVERYTHING ***
– Play videos from computer/server/NAS (SMB, UPnP, FTP*, SFTP*)
– Play movies from external USB memory
– Videos from all sources are seamlessly integrated into one seamless collection
– Automatic online recording of movie and TV show descriptions with poster and background
– Integrated subtitle download
– torrent streaming * (already downloaded torrent files can be opened directly by the program, note that there is no torrent search engine in the program)
*** best player ***
– hardware accelerated video decoding for most devices and video formats;
– Support for multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitles
– Supported file formats: MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc
– Supported subtitle file types: SRT, SUB, ASS, SMI, etc
*** Friendly TV ***
– Exclusive “leanback” user interface for Android TV
– AC3/DTS pass through (HDMI or S/PDIF) on supported hardware: Nexus Player, NVidia SHIELD TV, Rockchip and Amlogic based TV boxes
– 3D support with side and top down playback mode for 3D TV
– Audio boost to increase the audio level of badly encoded files
– Night mode for dynamic sound level adjustment
*** Browse the way you like ***
– Quick access to recently added and recently played videos
– Browse movies by name, genre, year, duration, rating
– Browse TV shows by season
– Folder browsing is supported if you prefer the old style 😉
*** And even more! ***
– Share and track what you’ve watched using Trakt Scrobbler* (see
– Multi-device network video resume
– If available, use the descriptions and posters of the NFO files
– Scheduled rescan of network content (Leanback UI only)
– Private mode: record recording temporarily disables playback
– Manual adjustment of sync subtitles
– Manual setting of audio/video synchronization
*: Only in premium / paid version.
To get the full version of the app (all features, no ads) you can buy the paid app or use the InApp purchase option in the free version (and continue using the free version).
If you have any issues or requests regarding this app, please check out our Google+ support group at:
If you have problems with the video decoding hardware, you can force the decoding software in the app preferences.
Archos Video Player is compatible with Android 4.0 and above
How to Install Archos video player
1. Download Archos video player
2. Open up Archos video player
3. Faucet Install
4. Click OK
5. Comply with the actions on display. until Archos video player
set up on your telephone
Ways to Make it possible for designer option
1. Faucet Setups
2. About phone
3. Faucet MIUI version (Tap 7 times to make it possible for developer option).
Switch off MIUI optimization
1. Open the APK Archos video player
Downloaded and install before
2. Click Settings
3. Open Developers Settings
4. Shut off MIUI optimization
5. This establishing will take result after you reboot your device.
Turn on Unknown sources
1. Click Setups
2. Additional Details
4. Transform on Unknown device
follow all steps above and Archos video player
will installed on your device.